20 tips for truly glowing skin
The beautiful and bright skin is the key to young looking. The skin is an integral part of the body that protects us and allows us to perceive the outside world. It also has a natural ability to regenerate. Regardless of this, however, we often overlook it and take it for granted. Many of us do not realize the many things that irreparably hurt it every day.
In order to to help you to avoid this - we have prepared 20 tips that will help you to keep your skin beautiful.
1. Exfoliate often your whole body. Use sugar body scrub, exfoliating mitt or sponge bath while you are taking a shower.
2. Moisturize your skin every day with a moisturizing lotion or cream
3. Make a gelatin mask every 15 days to remove blackheads from your face. Mix 1 tablespoon of gelatin with two tablespoons of milk. Then let the mixture for 10 seconds in the microwave, smear it on your face and let it dry; then gently peel and enjoy the results.
4. Wash your face with a cleanser before bedtime to remove dirt and bacteria from the pores of your skin.
5. Use sunscreen oil / cream. Ultraviolet rays are the main cause for early wrinkles, and even skin cancer.
6. Drink a lot of water. It helps your skin to function normally. When you are dehydrated, your flexibility and cleanliness of the skin is reduced.
7. Put a small amount of pure aloe vera gel under the eyes and around your mouth 2-3 times a week at bedtime. This natural formula helps to prevent wrinkles.
8. Avoid stress. It has an effect on all your organs, including the skin.
9. Clean your skin properly. Removing makeup at night is a must! In case you miss it, your pores will become clogged and your skin will become rough and irritated.
10. At least once a month cook a detoxifying smootie. Blend a little bit orange juice, carrot, apple, half a cucumber and a little celery. This smootie will help your skin to moisturize and remove toxins.
11. Be active. The good workout improves your metabolism and stimulates the regeneration of the skin.
12. Exfoliate your skin with exfoliating cream every 15 days.
13. Sleep enough. When you sleep, your cells regenerate and your skin becomes again elastic and firm.
14. Make quality face mask of natural products. Face mask of oatmeal is perfect for those with oily skin; avocado mask does soothe and nourishes irritated skin. If you have oily and irritated skin, the mask of honey and papaya will benefit greatly.
15. Take biotin each day. This vitamin promotes cell renewal and makes skin and your nails growing faster. Take one capsule every morning and remember that biotin is a vitamin that breaks down in water. For better acquirement - drink plenty of water throughout the day.
16. Use a clay mask if you have oily T-zone. If you have oily skin, we recommend using this mask regularly.
17. Cucumber is your friend. We've all seen the films and ads in which women lying with cucumber slices on their eyes. Well, this vegetable really does wonders for your skin. The juice of cucumber soothes your skin and makes your face look fresh.
18. Put the wet tea bags on your eyes to reduce dark circles and bloated. We recommend the use of green tea as toner for face twice a week. It tightens pores and has an antibacterial effect.
19. Keep your face when spraying perfume. Most of them contain substances that can cause the collagen under the skin to break down.
20. Use a quality make up. Choose cautiously your cosmetic products and remember that skin absorbs everything.
Source: beU.bg | Author: cvetomir_cankov